Monday, December 21, 2009

group photo.
me and group leader.

there were 27 groups. A to Z and add one more group in... AA. our group was R.
me ANd yi zhen.( i found these photos in my friendster album.i cant believe that was my face.(form 2 de) that hair damn short!and, when i was in form two,i damn naughty de, laugh , shouted, and played in class everyday .)

next year... may...mid year holiday we'll have a one day "trip".prajna de la... then maybe that time.... i'll have my super english camp.....(maybe). i did'nt attend super english camp for two years i think,i really miss it . hmm........ hope both camps will be organized on different days.but the super's fees... haiz.... hope they'll have offer for my level next year....cause... for this year , 2009, the fees was rm1000. the number quite big.... and it's for three days two nights onli.

-the enamoured-