Monday, December 28, 2009

reunion of 6B in 1u

tian yin gave me de birthday present. thanks =D
yin and me
tian yin was trying to run away from jonathan
maggie: can you stand a bit further? my bf will jealous.
jonathan: swj wont know la
maggie: tolong la!
paul and me
paul and yin
paul and jonathan again

yi li and jonathan
yi li and me
yi li and yin
michelle and yin
michelle and me
jen you and my stupid pose..
jen you and yin
yi li and yin

"push you back push you back"
hehehehehehe =D tired
yin and me again!
leg cant stand straight already.... too tired... so stood like this haha.

=D yin and me again
ROAR!~~~~~
=p
STATUE OF LIBERTY!
statue of liberty did'nt smile de la....
both of us again@
ah!~
awh!@@@
jen you , yinn , me
yinn , me , yi li. and jonathan
me, yi li and jonathan
shu ann, yinn , me
mei kwan, yinn , me

it's a "B". but... wrong way....

im a rabbit, kah joon's cat and jonathan' s a PIG, yeap chin, tian yin , mei kwan have got crown on their head^^
we stucked inside this small space for so long and it's really tiring
=D. the space was small because we were stucked in this space with boys!!!!!8 boys+ 4 girls leh
some of them went home le.lol. sweat until damn geng.my hair was so messy.

shu ann, me, tian yin. i was shouting " ROARA~~~~" tht time. haha.
-the enamoured